Your privacy is important to us. To explain how we protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our policy which covers this website.
RiDO Business Hubs are part of Rotherham Investment and Development Office, the regeneration arm of Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (RMBC). Detailed information on RMBC’s data protection policies can be found at www.rotherham.gov.uk
Our contact details:
- Address: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, Riverside House, Main Street, Rotherham, S60 1AE
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01709 254444
The types of data we collect
By agreeing to our policies, you give consent that RiDO may record and store information and materials you have posted, transmitted, sent or communicated on this website, and make available any of such information and materials to any regulatory authority or the police upon request.
The types of data we may collect from you include:
- Contact data – including; email address; telephone number; billing address.
- Financial and contractual data – contracts; payment and billing details; identification.
- Relationship management data – details of customer engagement.
- Website analytics – statistical information.
- Website cookies.
How we use your data
- Respond to enquiries and provide services.
- Manage our relationship with you.
- Manage payments and collect monies owed to us.
- Send you relevant information on services where you have requested us to do so.
- Manage and report on funded business support programmes and projects.
Protecting your data is important to RMBC and security measures are in place to safeguard from accidental loss, unauthorised access, alternation of disclosure. Your data will not be shared with 3rd parties without your explicit consent and access is restricted to employees with a direct need to process it.
Where it is necessary to share your data relating to multi-partner projects and programmes with partner organisations including other Local Authorities, the Growth Hub or funding organisations, this will be made clear when you sign up for a service.
You may find that this website is linked to or from other website(s) through hypertext or any other computer links. RiDO has no control over and shall not be responsible for the content of such linked website(s). These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse the content in such linked website(s).
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. We may retain your data to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, we kindly ask you to leave the site.
Cookies are placed onto your machine by every website you visit, and most of those websites, including ours, may not function correctly without them. However if you would like to disable cookies, you can read how to do so in your browser on AboutCookies.org.
ridobusinesscentres.co.uk uses the following cookies:
First Party Cookies
These cookies are created by ridobusinesscentres.co.uk to enable the functionality of various aspects of our website.
- Random numbers and letters – PHP session cookie which identifies a specific user’s session. This will expire when you leave the website.
- nf_wp_session, wfvt_2121830304, wordfence_verifiedHuman – Cookies that determine that the user is Human.
- _gali – Navigation menu cookie
- uncodeAI.css, uncodeAI.images, uncodeAI.screen – Main Template cookies which determine display attributes specific to the user.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are created by companies to provide various services which we use to enhance our site. The only one we use is Google Analytics – a free, powerful analytics tool used to determine where your visitors are coming from and what content they are looking at. No personal information is collected by Google Analytics and we recommend this service to all our clients.
Cookie Name: _ga, _gat or __utm(x)
Source: Google Analytics
Function: Any cookies beginning with _ga, _gat and __utm are used to collect information about traffic and user activity.