If you're in the early stages of starting or developing a new business in Rotherham, Launchpad can help.
We believe in empowering people to create a business that can reach its full potential. RiDO’s innovative start-up Launchpad support programme is delivered from the Business Hubs and available to all new and early stage businesses in the Rotherham area, completely free of charge.
Launchpad offers one-to-one coaching and a comprehensive range of expert workshops to help give your business the best start and support to grow. Our team can help you all along your self-employment journey towards building your dream business.
Business Hub occupants benefit from direct access to support, with advisors on site.
Building your business, your way...
We can help you:
- Create customer focused products and services
- Develop your branding and marketing to help you stand out from your competitors
- Build a deliverable sales and marketing strategy, to make the most of online opportunities and traditional sales techniques
- Learn how to create content for social media channels for maximum impact, including copywriting, video and photography, and using AI to generate do some of it for you!
- Understand how to set up a business, including HMRC, tax, National Insurance, company structures, etc.
- Forecast your cashflow and develop a start-up / growth strategy.
We’ve adopted modern business modelling tools to help you map out your business, so you can prioritise your next steps.
We are delivering the Launchpad Project in the Rotherham area. If you’ve an idea or business that’s been trading less than 36 months, the Launchpad project can help.
The Launchpad project is delivered across South Yorkshire. It is supported and part funded by the South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority (SYMCA) and has attracted £2,551,566 investment through UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF).
Can we help your business or idea develop?
Get in touch and let’s talk. RiDO offer a comprehensive range of support for businesses in the Rotherham area.
01709 331 133
Events & workshops
5th Dec 2023, 08:45am — 11:00am